Saturday, November 14, 2015

Become a fan of this blog on Facebook

There is a good chance I will never add any more useful information to this blog. However, I probably will share plenty of useful information on Facebook, as Facebook is more appropriate for saying just a little bit at a time. So if you like anything you have seen here, and you want more, you'll probably find it there.

If anyone has any questions about pizza that you think I may be able to answer, I urge you to ask (on the Facebook page). If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you I don't know the answer. But if I do, I'll happily share it with you. In fact, I would like people to ask me things about pizza, because I need to exercise my brain. (I have multiple sclerosis. Not even going to try to explain.)

Become a fan of this blog on Facebook!

2 comments: